There is an $87 application fee payable through the École de langues online payment system. The fee is payable with all new applications for admission and is not refundable.
Tuition, student service fees, and insurance.
Important notice: once admitted you will need to access monPortail. Please see the instructions (PDF, 67 Ko) (available in French only.)
The online invoice will be available in your student file in Capsule, in the section:
- Renseignements sur les études (inscription, droits de scolarité)
- Droits de scolarité (détail du compte, facture and état de compte électroniques)
When your invoice becomes available, you will receive a confirmation of your deposit by email at your @ulaval.ca email address. A message will also be sent to you in monPortail.
July 6 to August 7, 2020
The payment deadline will be indicated on your invoice. Important notice for students registered for the 2nd summer session: Check your messages regularly in monPortail, since you will only have 2 weeks to pay your invoice once it is available in Capsule.
To pay your tuition fees on the website of your financial institutions, please follow these steps:
- Select the “Bill payment” menu
- Search for and select “Université Laval” from the supplier list
- Select ”Tuition fees or student fees”
- The financial institution will ask for a reference or account number. Write the 10-digit number shown on your invoice.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Print the transaction record as a proof of your payment.
Please allow three to five business days for your payment to be processed.
See details on available payment methods (available in French only). You can also write an email to email@example.com.
Withdrawals and Cancellations
Notification of withdrawal or cancellation must be submitted in writing as soon as possible to École de langues:
In case of withdrawal or cancellation, refunds will be paid as follows:
Deadline for withdrawals and cancellations
After the first week of class